OBERD EHR Module: Ambulatory version 1.3.1
This Ambulatory EHR module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor Name: Universal Research Solutions, LLC (URS)
Certification Date: 8/14/2014
Certification Number: 140221R00
- 170.314(a)(3) DEMOGRAPHICS
- 170.314(a)(4) VITAL SIGNS, BODY MASS INDEX, AND GROWTH CHARTS
- 170.314(a)(11) SMOKING STATUS
- PATIENT-SPECIFIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
- 170.314(d)(1) AUTHENTICATION, ACCESS CONTROL, AND AUTHORIZATION
- 170.314(d)(2) AUDITABLE EVENTS AND TAMPER-RESISTANCE
- 170.314(d)(3) AUDIT REPORT(S)
- 170.314(d)(5) AUTOMATIC LOG-OFF
- 170.314(d)(6) EMERGENCY ACCESS
- 170.314(d)(8) INTEGRITY
- 170.314(e)(1) VIEW, DOWNLOAD, AND TRANSMIT TO 3RD PARTY
- 170.314(e)(3) SECURE MESSAGING
- 170.314(g)(1) AUTOMATED NUMERATOR RECORDING
- 170.314(g)(2) AUTOMATED MEASURE CALCULATION
- 170.314(g)(4) QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Clinical Quality Measures: None
Additional software to achieve certification compliance: ntpd, EMR Direct
Licensees may be required to pay a one-time set-up fee per institution, a one-time set-up fee per provider, and a per-month/per provider subscription fee for access to the software, support, hosting and maintenance. Licensees who have already licensed the module pay no additional charges associated with added functionality for Meaningful Use, but continue to pay their usual monthly subscription fees.
Optimal use of OBERD comes from integration with the Licensees existing Practice Management and/or other EHR systems. However, URS offers a range of other interoperability solutions, including: manual data entry; automated batch file import (requires VPN); and automated integration with existing systems (requires VPN and HL7 data feed).
Licensees are required to provide limited technical and project management resources for the duration of the implementation, and a project lead thereafter for effective roll-out and uptake of the module across the Licensees institution.
OBERD EHR Module: Ambulatory version 1.3
OBERD EHR Module: Inpatient version 1.3.1
OBERD EHR Module: Inpatient version 1.3
Contact Us Today!
Would you like to see a demonstration or have questions?
Let our solutions experts help you get started with OBERD today!